Monday, December 6, 2010

Help Me Launch My Debut Album ( free t-shirt! )

I am currently trying to get my first album up and in circulation. I know many of you like what i am doing and many of you wrote to me asking how you can help. Thank all of you for your interest. I am ready to record my first Blues album and the way things are in this economy, it is proving difficult to come up with enough funds to cover all of the costs of recording and production. I would appreciate any amount you can donate. Even a few bucks will go a long way and help move things along. And, if you can donate the amount of $30.00 i will send you a free myyellowstrat t-shirt! Just send me an e-mail with your name, address, and receipt number to frwyguy@yahoo.com ,and i will get it out to you the next buisness day! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
Guitarist